Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Land Of The Lost (Jason kindly says 2 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? YES!
A bad movie that constantly caught me off guard with its imagination, creativity, and humor.

To be honest, this movie did horrible critically and financially. Many called it a failure and I can see why after having watched it. But to me the only failure was the filmmakers failing to decide what kind of movie they wanted to make. Was this movie suppose to be a farce for Gen Xers of a television show that failed to realize how ridiculous it was. Or was this suppose to be a solid action adventure for the preteen crowd. A shame because that catapult the carnotaur was amazing pacing and execution. Wait...was that a pun?


2. Would I watch it again? YES!
I love dinosaurs. I love kids who ask if dinosaurs have boobies. This movie is win-win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment