Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aliens In The Attic (Jason reminisingly says 1 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? Yes! For some reason when I went to see this movie with Suzanne, I said to her something peculiar. "I have a feeling this is another Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead, and if it is we're in for a good time." It was, and we did.

There were a few things in Aliens In The Attic that caught my attention. First was how the twins hand cramped up from working the controller during the grandmother-boyfriend battle. My friends would always laugh when we played Marvel vs. Capcom because my hands would cramp up to the point I would drop the controller and get my but kicked. Next, I felt bad for the grandma. You know the parents were thinking she was going senile with all the confusion and blacking out. Lastly, this is the second movie I've seen this year that borrows from Dude, Where's My Car. The Hangover uses the "so high don't remember last night and now must retrace steps" while Aliens In The Attic borrows the "aliens become giant aliens".

2. Would I watch it again? NO!

I was perfectly content with the movie until I saw Kevein Nealon, Tim Meadows, and Andy Richter together. If only those three were the ones who had to stop the aliens. Now that would be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment