Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Taken (Bob says 2 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? YES
Mr. Neeson has never kicked so much ass in a movie. If I had a daughter who was kidnapped and I had the skills and training that Mills has, I might act in a similar way. Mills' actions are not executed out of reason. He leaves far too great a body count for that. What he does have is a blood fever so focused on rescuing his daughter that he will take down and punish anyone who stands in his way. This movie chugs an entire can of Red Bull and doesn't look back.

2. Would I watch it again? YES
Of course, the second time around, one might begin to analyze and find the flaws in the details of the film. But only watching it every so often might keep it fresh and help us stay in the moment rather than dwell on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment