Thursday, August 20, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Bob says 0 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? NO
BORING BORING BORING. Way too many sequels and remakes are made these days. You wonder if writers are running out of original ideas. Even more likely, studios simply care more about making a profit at the box office than coming up with good films. Audiences don't seem to care either, as evidenced by Transformers and this film doing quite well at the box office. In my opinion, moms and dads need to spend more time interacting and playing with their kids than shutting them up with clunkers for preschoolers like this. And people wonder why the SAT scores continue to decline...

2. Would I watch it again? NO
I actually fell asleep for about 10 minutes of the film while sitting in the theater. If I'm having a restless night and can't get any shut eye, I know now what will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment