Friday, April 3, 2009

Watchmen (Bob says 1 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? YES
This film has awesome visuals throughout and great special effects. I'd recommend it just for the sake of that, it's early, but I doubt such a visual feast can be topped in 2009. The story reminds me of the song Superman by Five For Fighting. It's not easy being a superhero, in fact, it's downright tough. These heroes lead more screwed up lives than the average joe, and certainly not role models for children. Definitely an adult superhero movie.
2. Would I watch it again? NO
I may watch bits and pieces again, but this is a really long movie and I was aware of it while I was watching. I also did not like the ending, I felt really depressed at the end, and I did not agree that the ends justified the means in the heroes' attempts to bring world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment