Friday, February 13, 2009

Jason's Worst Films of 2008

10. Baby Momma
What do you say to your wife when she asks if the movie you just sat through, and never laughed once I might add, was funny?
9. Indianna Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
If you removed every scene done by computer special effects you'd have a nice short film. Maybe where Indy loses something like his hat, wallet, or car keys.
8. The Hottie and the Nottie
I would of put Teeth here but for some reason the way they handled a dog eating a penis made me laugh.
7. Strange Wilderness
When did meanness become comedy?
6. Semi-pro
A perfectly good drama was ruined by Will Farrell. Was there any reason for him to be in this film. Though him wrestling a bear was funny.
5. The Love Guru
Just dissapointing. Just dissapointing.
4. Hancock
WTF!
3. Cloverfield
This movie would of worked if I actually cared about the protagonists. They were just so stupid. Their decisions made no sense to me at all.
2. In the Name of the King
Even worse than Hancock.
1. Disaster Movie
Oh look at me, I am just a series of refrences to every movie in the past six months and television show. Wait, reference is too kind. Lets just take one line from every movie and string them together into a nonsensical narrative which only thirteen year olds would have the time to understand.

Love
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment