Friday, July 10, 2009

The Hangover (Bob says 1 out of 2)

1. Did I enjoy it? YES
This film has some pretty funny parts. I especially thought the lines given to Zach Galifianikis were great. I've grown to love Ed Helms from The Office, and it was great to see him here. I think though, that I heard so many great things about this movie that I was a little underwhelmed when I actually saw it. I had the same problem with Napoleon Dynamite and Pineapple Express. Funny, yes. But not as much as I expected. The origin of the tiger in this movie could have had a better story, although the method these guys use to get him out of their hotel is quite hilarious. This comedy is not without its faults, but it passes the funny test in my book.

2. Would I watch it again? NO
Usually comedies have to be pee in your pants funny for me to watch it over and over, I don't think I'd go that far with this one. But, people should check it out while it's still in theaters. They'll get a solid laugh or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment